Ha! I'm eating cereal and listening to Dar Williams "Iowa" with no pants on. This is some sort of cliche, but I'm not sure which.
Done in the last 48 hours:
- two bottles of champagne
- a lot of pot on Main 4th
- MarioKart playing
- Daft Punk Dance Party
- drunkenly buying and immediately consuming 4 muffins sold by friendly Christians
- dressing up like a Newsie
- all that rum
- bumping and/or grinding
To do in the next 48 hours:
- Seminar paper proposal
- Neuroscience presentation
- Neuroscience paper
- Art portfolio
- make a tree out of string
- paper about Viennesse art
shiiitttt.
ALSO, I need to remind myself again and again until I believe it that waking up alone does not mean the whole night/my whole life was a bust. Gawd I want someone to sleep over so we can make biscuits in the morning together.
... does "make biscuits" sound like some sexual slang? I meant literal biscuits. Preferably flaky.
My roommate just walked in wearing a bright green floral mumu. Things are looking up. (1 comment |
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment